We are now open for a limited number of weekly, public classes. We want to offer you as close to the Harbor Yoga experience that you know and love, while also providing a safe space to practice. We have implemented several changes and appreciate your patience, support and respect.
What we ask of you:
- Please respect the safety of the others sharing our space. Stay home if you are feeling unwell, have had a fever in the past 72 hours, or have been in close contact with anyone else experiencing fever or cough symptoms.
- When entering, exiting and moving around in the studio, please wear a mask and give others space.
- Please bring your own mat and any props that you need. We will hold many classes outside on the deck and encourage you to bring sunglasses and wear sunscreen, as well. (We will have a very limited number of non-porous mats for use "in a pinch" that will be sanitized daily. No other studio props or towels will be available at this time.)
- Preregistration is required. Please sign on to our scheduling app: Schedulicity and "sign-in" to the classes of your choice.
What we will do to help keep you safe:
- We will clean and sanitize surfaces before and after class.
- Mat markers will indicate where to place your mat, allowing for proper distancing.
- Before and after class, teachers and staff will be masked. During classes we will not offer any hands-on assists, and keep a proper distance.
- As we are allowing for more space, preregistration will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you reserve a spot, but are unable to attend, please give 12 hour notice for cancellations to allow someone else the opportunity to practice.
- We have reserved some studio time for private and semi-private instruction. If you would like to schedule private instruction time, please contact the studio.
- A new waiver will be required. When you sign in for class, you will be prompted to sign online.
If you are not yet comfortable to return to the studio, we got you!
-we will still be Live Streaming a few classes a week via FaceBook Live...follow us there for the latest schedule.
*A suggested donation for all Live Streaming classes is $10. If you are able to financially contribute to your practice, great! If you aren't able to contribute, that's great too! Come as you are, take what you need, give what you can!
Use a Package. (If you have a package, comment "use my package," to purchase new package, please call or email.)
Send a check to the studio: 156 E. Main Street, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
-our virtual studio is also available 24/7. On Patreon, you will find a library of varied classes. There are different lengths, styles and even tutorials! Patrons will also receive a discount on in-studio packages, so this is a great way to support your practice and the studio!